Tuesday 13 January 2015

Rosie & Clara's 100wc, week 17...

Dear diary,                                                                                                         1939 September 1st

I would like to inform myself that I will be moving into the middle of the country side   Switzerland. It’s now the first week of ww2 and straight away we were all sent on a train, all of us found it hard to say goodbye to our parents, thinking what’s going to happen to them.

 It’s quite scary really because you are living with people you don’t know, but at least you don’t have to face those spot lights because they are so bright. They blind you…

Going throw the bumpy track I’m writing this because I have nothing else to do. My stomach is churning as I’m getting further and further away from my precious mother     

1 comment:

  1. Hello Girls,

    What wonderful teamwork in this week's 100 word challenge. I like the way you set your story in a different time period and place, many people forget to use their imagination and stick with their own lives.
    You have both though very hard about your language and have used paragraphs well. I can see you have also been learning how to use ellipses correctly.
    Take care to make your prompt fit your story, I am not sure I totally understand why your mean by facing the bright spot lights.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete