Tuesday 13 January 2015

Emily & Sienna's 100wc - week 17...

Wednesday 14th March 1924
I woke up to darkness, shadow: the sound of eerie breathing floating around. I was in a cave of shallow stone encased in the dirt from different ages. A heavy breathing grew louder.Petrified, I whirled around with my heart in my mouth… nothing. I then ran. As I came around a corner the dank scenery began to lift: pearly light bouncing off the pale walls… then… I saw it. The light was So bright I couldn't see at first, but then a ruby glow shone out unique to this jewel however

Sorry for any inconvenience caused however, no more of this dramatic diary entry was recorded. For more information on the Sacred yet lost, Ruby of the East please go online…

2 comments:

  1. Emily & Sienna I am impressed by your writing, very descriptive and almost poetic. And I really love the way you wrote it as a diary entry from long ago that abruptly ends, very suspenseful! Nice work writing on the 100WC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking through the Showcase and spotted that you were in Shrewsbury too, so I thought I'd have a read. What a descriptive story. I like the way you have used ellipsis to add suspence. Well done, girls.
    We have someone in the showcase this week as well, so it's a good week for Shropshire. Maybe some of your class would like to look at ours and leave us a comment :-)
    http://www.baschurchprimary.org.uk/category/100wc/

    Keep up the good work.
    Mrs Williams, Team 100 UK

    ReplyDelete