Tuesday 13 January 2015

Chelsea & Nikola's 100wc - week 17...

As usual I was running down the narrow street to meet my best friend Honey.
But when I arrived, she was no - where to be seen, all I heard was the alarm, coming from her house. So I rushed as fast as a cheetah. She was not there. On the outside I kept a straight face( but in the inside I felt like screaming, so everyone could hear me ). I went in to investigate then suddenly I heard a noise. It was Honey. She was screaming. I ran up the stairs, she was there, but she had red eyes. I didn't understand was she the monster? .
The light was, so bright as she began to turn began to cast a curse on me...

1 comment:

  1. Laurie (Team 100WC)18 January 2015 at 12:21

    What a twist at the end of this 100 word challenge, Chelsea and Nikola! I really love the simile you used to help me picture the speed you had! Keep up the great writing!

    ReplyDelete