Tuesday 13 January 2015

Eleanor & Izzy E's 100wc, week 17...

The light was so bright! I cautiously peered around the corner, and there it was…

8 Hours before the nightmare!
It was a bitter evening in Canada, when my parents decided to go for  a stroll in the haunted forest (well ,I thought it was haunted!).  I invited my best  friend Harvey! We headed of through the misty woods: with only two torches.
We came to a path witch led us to the worlds most dangerous waterfall! Harvey and i went to the violent   waterfall , my parents didn't notice. They carried on! I slowly turned around to look at the moon, we couldn't the rolled over the moon, suddenly it went pitch black. Out of nowhere a strike of lightning hit the waterfall, I looked around and Harvey had gone! The light was so bright!I cautiously peered around the corner, and there it was. The wood demon...

No comments:

Post a Comment