Sunday 5 October 2014

Nathan's 100wc - week 5...

One hot sunny day a warrior named Kratos lived in Sparta. As I lied in bed the clouds suddenly turned black as night while lightning/thunder was striking everywhere! I take my blades of chaos forged in the darkest pits of tarturus by Haphestus an Olympian smith god. As a bolt of lightning hit a rock in through the wooden crooked house. I ran to it as fast as could, when i got there their was a message saying “From almighty king of the gods “I need you on mount olympus." I don’t  know why they need me now?

5 comments:

  1. Just making a 100wc about Kratos off a game called

    God of war the gods names are called:Hermes,Helios,Hades,
    Poseidan,Zeus,Hera,Aphrodite,Pandora,Haphestus!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameron in willow19 October 2014 at 06:31

    Love your 100wc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Nathan
    Your writing is really good and I liked how you put commas and speech marks. How old is is the boy Kratos, does he have a family?
    You need to proof read your writing so it makes more sence.

    ReplyDelete