Tuesday 7 October 2014

Ellie's 100wc - week 5...

As i looked around all i could see is pitch black… Everybody had gone, disappeared like it was magic. I tried to find them: looked everywhere I could possibly of looked.
"Mum dad?!" I cried! No answer...
I knew this haunted house would be a mistake, I knew we would lose each other, I knew that I would be the one worrying.

"MUM, DAD, BROTHER, SISTER! Where are you?"
I went outside to see if they were waiting...
There car had gone they had left me behind . They had gone what was I apposed to do stay here, head home speak to someone..

9 comments:

  1. That was really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ellie that really spooky i love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ellie thats really spooky love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. chelsea from ash class7 October 2014 at 06:15

    wow ellie all of that is amazing and i really like all of your 100wc i think you are a good witer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellie your story is EPIC! you are good at the 100wc you should write up lots more 100 word challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna,Charlotte and Amelia10 October 2014 at 03:36

    Looks like you worked very hard on that 100 word challenge # Awsome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy and Alexia10 October 2014 at 03:37

    wow your story is great ellie it is so spooky i wander what will happen next ? come read ours at maple class blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made a brilent story made my prade for your story WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete