Saturday 27 September 2014

Lauren's spooky story...


I could feel the presence of the ghost that  was slyly stalking me as I walked down the cold, dark alleyway. My hands shaking with fear, my mind was all over the place. lt was debating on whether to turn round or not. If only I'd have stayed where I was supposed to be, this wouldn't have happened I should have listened. Now what do I have to lose... nothing.

         Everything, everyone stood still: I was mesmerised by what was in front of me - it was my childhood, my life, but I didn't care about that, so I did it: I turned round...

By Lauren.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Lauren - really, REALLY scary writing! How will I be able to take Sid the dog for a walk when it's dark now?!? I'll be too scared!
    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me more!!! TENSION

    ReplyDelete